Re: [Evolution] Filter madness and bug 4490

On 03 Aug 2001 11:44:50 -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
Hi John,

If the bug still happens for you, please reopen the bugzilla bug. Once a
bug has a Bugzilla entry it's better to track it solely on bugzilla, not
the mailing list as well.

Peter

Ok, I reopened the bug. But, I do have one more question. How soon after
a bug is marked 'Fixed' should we expect to see the fix in a snapshot?

I just want to make sure I'm not needlessly reopening bug reports in the
future.

John