Re: [Evolution] Deleting on POP server as a result of local deletions

The feature I would really like to see in conjunction with these is, as in Outlook (so shoot me), there is an option to leave the mail on the server and delete it when 'deleted items' is emptied.  That way I could read my mail from home, work, etc., and save the mail I want and delete the stuff that's unimportant (so as not to have to download it everytime I want to check for new mail in a new location).

Brandon