Re: [Evolution] Deleting on POP server as a result of local deletions

On 05 Aug 2001 22:45:11 -0400, David Brusowankin wrote:
Hi,

I find that evolution 0.12 does not delete mail on the POP server. In
fact, I am now wondering if it ever did.

It always has delted mail from a POP server for me, and I've been using
it since ver 0.6. Sounds like a problem specifically with your system.
If Evo has NEVER deleted mail from a POP server, as you suspect, you can
be sure SOMEBODY would have noticed in the 2 years or so that Evo has
been in development.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890     AIM: MikeLeone

Taking a mental stroll through the psychic park of pleasure.