Re: [Evolution] Evolution & mailto: URLs?

On 06 Aug 2001 10:32:39 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
Actually you can.  Just go to the 'URL Handlers' section of the Gnome
Control Center and set the mailto handler to 'evolution "%s"'.

You CAN? Evry time I've seen that question posted, the answer was "no".
When
did that change?

Not really sure when it changed.... But someone posted that it worked a
few days ago, and sure enough it's working for me....

Huh. How 'bout that. I'll hafta give that a try later tonight. You get just
the compose window, and not the whole shell, right? And Evo doesn't have to
be running?

It just loads a compose window..... and Evo doesn't have to be
running.....  Pretty kewl.... <g>

Matt