Re: [Evolution] Schedule meetings between outlook and evolution.

On 05 Aug 2001 16:28:19 -0400, Damon Chaplin wrote:

Yes, this is also bug #4265, though I'm not sure what the problem is.

If you can't enter Swedish characters into the GtkEntry field, then
I think that is a problem with your locale setup or possibly GTK+.
I don't think Evolution affects this at all.

Out of interest, what do both of you have your LANG environment
variable set to?

LANG=en_US

I know, I should probably have LANG=se or something, but the whole
Swedish character thing works better with this setting... Go figure.

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Mr. Jan Morén                          Dept. of Cognitive Science
Tel. +46-046 222 8588                  Kungshuset, Lund
Fax. +46-046 222 9758                  S-222 22 Lund, Sweden