Re: [Evolution] db_dump

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 08:38:10AM -0400, Frederic Boulanger wrote:
Any reason why running db_dump as pointed out before doesn't work on the
addressbook.db anymore? I get the following error messages:

db_dump: addressbook.db: unsupported hash version number 7
db_dump: addressbook.db: Invalid argument

  1.  Possibly your evolution is linked against db-3.1.17 (most builds are;
      you have to modify half a dozen files to get it to use db-3.2.9, the
      Evolution guys have put a few checks in to make sure it's db-3.1.17)
      but most distros ship with db-3.2.9.  Try finding an old version of
      db_dump and using that to dump your address book.

  2.  Possibly you have an old format address book db from an old evolution
      build.  In that case, try db_dump185.

  3.  Or, possibly you have a really old db_dump (eg, db version 2).  Try
      to get the version which matches your Evolution build (again, most
      likely 3.1.17 unless you built it yourself and forced it to not use
      3.1.17).

David.
--
David Luyer                                     Phone:   +61 3 9674 7525
Engineering Projects Manager   P A C I F I C    Fax:     +61 3 9699 8693