[Evolution] Debian packages

Hello Ximian FTP archive maintainers,

The Packages file that's needed by APT is missing in your archives.  I
believe it is created by the dpkg-scanpackages script available in the
dpkg-dev packages.  I would really appreciate it if someone at ximian
could run the dpkg-scanpackages script in the
/pub/evolution/debian-potato-i386 directory (and similarly for
debian-woody-i386) so that apt lines similar to the following could be
used to install directly from the FTP sites.

     deb ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/evolution/debian-potato-i386/ ./

I think I have the syntax right.  I found information about this at
http://www.linuxpress.com/debusered2.html#page235 and via 'man
dpkg-scanpackages'.

Thank you very much,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow svpal org>