Re: [Evolution] address autocomplete sources

I took a look at adding it myself earlier today and it looked doable,
if difficult.  Given that it was the first time I'd ever actually looked
at the Evo source, I could be wrong.  Mostly what I was thinking about
is how Mozilla's mailer handles such things, that is, through a
configuration option to check only local, or local+one ldap server (it
doesn't go through them all that would . . . possibly suck).  I need to
look at it more, but I was thinking along similar lines for Evo, only
possibly make the option a check box for which address books to
auto-complete from.  Probably also a good idea to use that same
selection of address books for the dialog that pops up when you click on
"To:" or "Cc:" anyway, need to find some time to actually look at the
source first . . .

--Shahms