Re: [Evolution] beta 2 availability

Den 03 Aug 2001 14:38:52 -0400 skrev Joseph B. Welsh:

Isn't that Beta 2?  I download that snaps daily (when they are
available) and my opening screen says... Beta 2 12.99

I think so. My beef was that nothing showed up as beta 2 in the preview
channel, even before I had upgraded from beta 1. The announcement said
to look in the preview channel.

This is not important to me, I have _a_ beta 2 (that just restored an
unsent mail after a crash!). The matter is closed as far as I am
concerned, but thanks for the help everyone. :-)

Cheers,
        Bo

--
Bo Rosen (bo rosen home se)