Re: [Evolution] beta 2 availability

I'm not sure I came across clearly the first time, I have no trouble
seeing my subscribed channels, what I didn't do was see beta 2 of evo.
I did see evo snap 0.12.99 (and I installed that one) in the evolution
snap channel, not ximian preview.

Isn't that Beta 2?  I download that snaps daily (when they are
available) and my opening screen says... Beta 2 12.99

or are you looking for the beta 2 that came out on that first day. (Tues
?).  I figure that snaps just increment from that point on

Joe Welsh