[Evolution] Re: CR/LF kills editor in compose/reply window

After poking at this for a while I've determined that this problem
turned out to be some mismatch between evo and bonobo, gal, or gtk.

Anyone else experiencing similar behavior should just get the lastest of
the above from the Mandrake Cooker.