[Evolution] Bug Day again- step 1) find dups step 2)... step 3) take over the world

It's nearly Thursday again, so it is time for Evolution Bug Day,
9am-9pm EST this Thursday in #evobugs on irc.gnome.org.

The focus for this week's bug day will be duplicate hunting: we've had a
lot of new (and duplicated) bugs as a result of beta 1. We hope to find
some volunteers who can help us clear them out of the database, as well
as glean some useful information from them (you never know which report
might be the hidden gem that helps unlock the problem.)

Other reasons you should be interested in bug day:

* you've noticed bugs in Evolution, but you're unfamiliar with bugzilla
and want help getting started.
* you're comfortable with reporting bugs, but you don't know if the bug
you've seen has already been filed. I haven't memorized the entire DB
yet, but I'm working on it ;)
* you can't code,but you want to contribute to Evolution in other ways,
by triaging, hunting for duplicates, or just helping us figure out what
the most common and irritating bugs are.

If you are a more experienced bugzilla user and bug filer, I hope you'll
come by too- your experience will be helpful to the new bug filers.

Thanks, and hope to see you all tomorrow...
Luis
--
Luis Villa
Ximian Bugmaster