Re: [Evolution] Re: CR/LF kills editor in compose/reply window

On 01 Aug 2001 10:45:57 -0400, Dino Lachiusa wrote:
After poking at this for a while I've determined that this problem
turned out to be some mismatch between evo and bonobo, gal, or gtk.

Anyone else experiencing similar behavior should just get the lastest of
the above from the Mandrake Cooker.

BTW, if some of you using cooker evolution find themselves with non
working version of evolution (cooker rpm), please, please, contact me
(or post to cooker mailing list), since I'm evolution packager for
Mandrake and I need to have this feedback to correct our Evolution
package..
--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft