[Evolution] evolution on RH 7.0?

I've got Ximian Gnome 1.4 and have signed up via red-carpet to get the evolution snapshots, but all I see is the gtkhtml package update.

evolution is not installed, because it was removed during the red-carpet 1.0 install!

Someone advised that I may have been better off to re-install using go-gnome, so I did that this morning.

I've been toying around with this and can't figure out how to get evolution working. I tried to poke around on the ximian ftp site, but I can't seem to get in there.. Still busy?

Please advise about how to proceed.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Tom Cooper
--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the