Re: [Evolution] can't parse url field

On 30 Apr 2001 10:56:02 -0400, Duane C. Mallory wrote:
I know we've discussed this, but have we found a solution to the problem
of getting the error "can't parse url field" when trying to send mail?

I believe the answer is yes. I think the solution is to go to
tools->mail settings->edit->special folders and then manually set the
drafts and sent folders (though you probably won't have to actually
change them, just explicitly set them.) I think you may have to restart
evolution after that.

--Ben

Best Regards,

DCM