Re: [Evolution] 0.10 snapshot

On 29 Apr 2001 18:31:18 +0000, raheesom navpoint com wrote:
I've just installed Ximian 1.4, and upgraded Evo via Red Carpet.

2 things I'm finding in this version:

I can't send any emails... I get an error saying "can't parse URL".

I can't access my contacts anymore.   I CAN see my old contacts list from before
I had to upgrade the contacts database format.  Has the contacts database format
changed once more?

Also, why can't I get access to the STD Evolution STABLE version (advertised on
Ximian.com as 0.8) through red carpet?  I don't necessarily want to use snapshots.

regs
rupert.
The url error is easily fixed.... In your mail account settings go to
the 'Special Folders' tab and assign a folder for 'Sent' and 'Draft'.

As for the contacts, I don't remember the specifics, but it has
something to do with the db version used to build the snap....

Matt