Re: [Evolution] Updating Evolution?

On 26 Apr 2001 14:55:01 -0400, Joseph B. Welsh wrote:
I currently run Mandrake 8.0 and use evolution as my mailer.  Since
Ximian Gnome 1.4 came out there has been no updates in the FTP
directories.

Since you guys aren't ready for Mandrake 8 and Ximian gnome, is there a
new location for the Evo snapshots?

I have heard rumours that there is a Snapshot from April 25 out.  A
quick look at http://primates.ximian.com shows that there was a
successful build.

It changed locations and the ftp server isn't serving the new dir yet.
I'm bugging people.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com