Re: [Evolution] Getting Evolution via RedCarpet

On 26 Apr 2001 15:59:27 -0500, Steve McKay wrote:
I updated my red carpet and now have a Evolution channel, but the only
things there are Gnome HTML Display Engine and Gnome Application
Library.  Do I need to do something else to be able to get the actual
evolution packages?  BTW Im on RH71.

Ximian Gnome 1.4 is highly recommended now as many of the previously
shipped snapshot packages weren't part of the official gnome platform
until 1.4.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com