Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Bug in evolution-mail, debugging OAF components...

On 22 Apr 2001 20:51:49 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Are those the real error strings? I just did a grep for them and can't
find them. Plus I don't get these errors when I send mail...

  This seems to happen if you don't have any sent/draft folder set in
the mail configuration dialog.  (For some reason my setting was lost at
some point when migrating from the 0.10 branch to the trunk.)

  Jeff, I think you should change the code to enforce the fact that
there are always sent/draft folders specified.  (E.g. no specification
should fall back to the default ones.)

  Also, the error message is kind of weird.  :-)

--
Ettore