[Evolution] Error on startup

I get the following error when starting up Evolution .10. I got into the
Musical Evolution/Red-carpet installs and Evolution got uninstalled but
not uninstalled (I ran rpm -e as non-root; it removed the package but
left the app!).

Anyway, all of a sudden, I get the following error when running it as my
normal user:

'Cannot initialize the Evolution Shell'

However, when I run Evollution as a regular user, it works fine.

Btw, I am running evolution-0.10-100_helix_2001041917.

Finally, Red-Carpet does not have the Evoution channel. I thought that
was supposed to be up?

Ben Ricker
System Administrator
US-Rx, Inc.