Re: [Evolution] smtp-auth option is greyed-out

Evolution doesn't use openssl, it uses nss ssl - which is why you don't
have SSL support probably.

We should be releasing Evolution 0.10 within the next few days, or you
can get a snapshot from our ftp site (ftp://ftp.ximian.com). There's a
directory called evolution-snapshots which contains rpms for the
different distributions. It sounds like you might be using Mandrake 8.0
though, which we don't yet support.

Jeff