[Evolution] Red Carpet, Gnome 1.4 etc

I can appreciate all that I have read regarding the need to update the server. Yes Beta software is inherently unstable as it is in development. I also have no doubt that the 'wait', (if a couple of weeks after the release of 1.4 could be called a wait), will be worth it.

I only have one thing to say.

I have subscribed to both the 'Announce' and 'Package update' mailing lists. Has anything been posted to inform people of said measures?

If so I haven't recieved any. The systems are in place to keep people informed, are they not being used?

David Underwood.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]