Re: [Evolution] help - Ive just deleted all my mail for some strange reason?

On 20 Apr 2001 21:20:51 +0100, mark wrote:
iI noticed in the VFolders under UNMATCHED, that i had loads of mail, so
i deleted them , then clicked on explunge, and now for some strange
reason i've lost *all* my mail from every single folder.
could someone please explain what the use of v folders are, as i cannot
get the evolution docs to work.otherwise i would of read up on them.

Someone mentioned that you may not have expunged your mail.

To check this, go to your INBOX.  You next going to make sure that
View->Hide Deleted Messages is unchecked.  However, sometimes it starts
out unchecked even if the functionality is on.  Switch it at least once
and then switch it again if this turns the checkmark on.

If your mail appears, you can then select it all (control+a) and hit
control+u to undelete it.  If not, you've probably expunged.

Good luck,
   Chris