Will Evolution support Exchange in it's native sense, however it may
be....?

Chris

On 20 Apr 2001 08:53:19 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
Evolutionsupports POP3and IMAP now. And POP (and, I believe, IMAP) support is on,by default, in a standard
Exchange installation. So, assuming that they haven't turned off all POP3 and IMAP,or haven't turned it off
on a user-by-user basis, you could probably use Evolution to connect to Exchange that way.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Ford
  To: evolution ximian com
  Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 1:22 AM
  Subject: [Evolution] Exchange Support?

  Did I read somewhere that Evolution is going to be able to connect to MS Exchange servers to handle LAN
email?  The company I work for uses Exchange for all email, and they _WILL_NOT_ turn on POP support.  So we
(Linux and UNIX users) are stuck running Outlook in a terminal server window.  If I could use Evolution to
connect to the Exchange servers it would make many people's lives much easier....

  Chris Ford