Re: [Evolution] Exchange Support?

Evolutionsupports POP3and IMAP now. And POP (and, I believe, IMAP) support is on,by default, in a standard Exchange installation. So, assuming that they haven't turned off all POP3 and IMAP,or haven't turned it off on a user-by-user basis, you could probably use Evolution to connect to Exchange that way.
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Ford
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 1:22 AM
Subject: [Evolution] Exchange Support?

Did I read somewhere that Evolution is going to be able to connect to MS Exchange servers to handle LAN email?  The company I work for uses Exchange for all email, and they _WILL_NOT_ turn on POP support.  So we (Linux and UNIX users) are stuck running Outlook in a terminal server window.  If I could use Evolution to connect to the Exchange servers it would make many people's lives much easier....

Chris Ford