Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet rpm for Gtkhtml 0.9.3

I build it for RedHat 6.2 + Ximian Gnome 1.4Beta, I can put it somewhere if
you want.

Xav

Le 2001.04.20 23:03:33 +0200, ctooley amoa org a écrit :

Does anyone have an rpm built for this, I couldn't get it to build either
(I got
past the gnet errors and ended up getting a whole mess of other errors).
At
least for the time being maybe someone could make it available for those
of us
that are fighting dueling betas.  I'd be happy to if someone would send
it to
me.

Chris Tooley