Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet rpm for Gtkhtml 0.9.3

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Tooley/AMOA on 04/21/2001 07:58 AM
---------------------------

Chris Tooley
04/20/2001 09:17 PM

To:   Michael Leone <turgon mike-leone com>
cc:

Subject:  Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet rpm for Gtkhtml 0.9.3  (Document link:
      Chris Tooley)

As promised I have posted the file for download.  My file that is on the website
however was built on a RedHat 7.1 installation and not on 6.2 because that's
what I'm running.  I finally got Red Carpet 0.9.2, Evolution Snapshot, Nautilus
1.0, and Mozilla 0.8.1 to all play nice together on a RedHat 7.1 box.  I've got
Gnome 1.4Beta installed as well and as soon as I can get at the Setup Tools
they'll be on that box.  I only have one beef left, my other sysadmin turned
POP3 off on the Lotus Domino box and I can't get at my e-mail from Evolution
now. :)

Anyway, here's the url:

http://www.amoa.org/ximian/red-carpet-0.9.2-0_helix_2.i386.rpm

If the guys (or gals) at Ximian want me to take it down (hopefully their version
will be rebuilt soon) I will.

Chris

Michael Leone <turgon mike-leone com> on 04/20/2001 05:32:41 PM