[Evolution] Bits and Pieces

Greetings all,
I have a couple of minor requests please.
Would it be possible to have up and down arrows in the message viewer
window when separate from the main window?
Secondly, I would have expected that if I delete a message, the email
list should move to the next message, or have O missed an option
somewhere?
As to the docs.. Are they available... written... at all useful as
yet...?  Why don't they seem to install with evo?
Cheers
Ian

--

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ianmaude btinternet com
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster