Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml problems

I removed gtkhtml 0.9.3 and reinstalled 0.8.3, then reinstalled
Red-Carpet.

I am not sure what diff there is between the two different gtkhtml
releases. Are the developers aware of this? It looks like a case of the
right hand not knowing what the left hand depends on.

Ben Ricker
System Administrator
Wellinx.com