[Evolution] gtkhtml problems

It seems that the latest snapshot of Evolution installs gtkhtml 0.9.3.
However, Red Carpet (how I get the snapshots, must use 0.8.3. In Red
Carpet, when I install the newest snapshot of Evolution (with gtkhtml),
it uninstalls Red Carpet! Am I missing something here?

Another weird problem cropped up too. When I hie 'Send' on an email, I
get the follwoing message:

Error sending "subject": Could not parse URL `'

This seems to have started within the last weeks snapshot.

Ben Ricker
System Administrator
US-Rx, Inc.