Re: [Evolution] red carpet?

On 18 Apr 2001 23:26:51 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
On 18 Apr 2001 19:17:32 -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:

Is there any sensible explanation for the fact that the latest
Evolution
build doesn't like Red Carpet? :-/

And Pan, the newsreader, as well. Both are listed as being necessarily
removed, in order for Evolution to work.

So, you can do with Pan exactly what someone else suggested on the list
for redcarpet: download the src.rpm and --rebuild it on your system. It
will be linked to the appropriate libraries and hopefully it will work.
I did that with redcarpet, and it's ok now.

Yep; did it last night, and both work. Hopefully, tho, soon all packages
will get in sync with regards to the gtkhtml versions, and we won't have to
go thru this again.