[Evolution] evo on sending and receiving mail

I dont know wether this should be going to the developer list or not, is
there any plans to individually send and receive from seperate accounts,
as on my machine i have 2 account sent up, one for me under my email
address and one for my girlfriend under her isp, when i go to collect
mail for say me it tries to collect for both ( i know we should both log
in as differnet users, but its convinient if iam on the net and she
wants to check her mail without deleting it from the server, yet not
collect mine for me) .
also i would like to see an option to either send/receive all, or send
only and receive only for each account.
Will this kind of thing be implimented in the future?

            Mark

--
---
        A penguin a day keeps the fatal exceptions away...

                        Registered Linux User: 208939