[Evolution] long Reply-To header problem.

I subscribed to a mailing list recently and got a confirmation message
that required me to click reply and send an empty reply to confirm my
subscription. The Reply-To header was:

         et

I omitted the middle of the header where the <...> is. Something broke
the line between the "n" and the "et" of "net". I'm not sure if it was
my mail server or their mail server or Evolution. Anyway, when I clicked
"Reply", the "To" address field was filled in with everything but the
last "et". Is this a bug in Evo?

I can forward the message to any interested parties, just not on the list. :^)

Thanks,
eric