RE: [Evolution] 4.17 snapshot, can't compose

I just created a symbolic link from libgtkhtml.so.9.2.0 to
libgtkhtml.so.7 -- works great everything is found --

On 19 Apr 2001 10:20:15 -0700, Lou Ferraro wrote:
Re-installing RedCarpet later does not work, I tried that. It will install
ok, but it won't start because the libgtkhtml library is the wrong version.

-LF

-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com
[mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of Fernando Pereira
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 8:29 PM
To: Evolution Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Evolution] 4.17 snapshot, can't compose

Unfortunately the conflict with Red Carpet still seems present. If I try
to use RC to update to the latest Evo snapshot, RC claims that the Evo
installation needs RC to be uninstalled. I did not let it do it, so I
don't know if it can be worked around by reinstalling RC later.

-- F