[Evolution] Newsgroups?

ok help me out here, i've had this problem with evolution 0.9 and also
the latest cvs i snagged yesterday, i can't seem to add news servers
(yes i did a --enable-nntp=yes) in 0.9 when i click add on the news tab
it does nothing, and in the latest cvs i get the add email wizard and
nntp or news isn't listed in server types or anything.... can anyone
help me out? btw the icons in the latest cvs are very nice =)