Re: [Evolution] evolution and debian

On 16 Apr 2001 17:30:25 -0500, Sean Norris wrote:
> Has anyone managed to get evolution working on Debian/Woody with debs?
>
> Using the 0.8 potato deb, I get the error:
>
> evolution: Symbol `oaf_popt_options' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
> Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
>
> (current oaf is 0.6.5-5)
>
> I tried the deb for todays cvs build and get the error:
>
> evolution: error while loading shared libraries: libgtkhtml.so.9: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory
> I also have Galeon and Nautilus installed.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Sean

I use it Debian (woody) with Evolution, both the "stable" builds & the snapshots.

Here are the lines from my sources.list

deb http://spidermonkey.ximian.com/evolution/distributions/Debian/ ./

For the "stable" builds

deb http://spidermonkey.ximian.com/evolution-snapshots/distributions/Debian/ woody main

For the nightly snapshots
--
 Jesse Stockall                 |       Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corperation         |       Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442