Re: [Evolution] suicidal tendencies ?

Hi,
I am also having problems with the latest snapshot. The bonobo previous
1.0.1 evolution snapshot was conflicting the bobobo 1.0.1 version of the
April 10 nautilus snapshot. I was forced to install both in order to
have both nautilus and evolution working. Now when I try to install the
latest evo snapshots Red Carpet suggest to replace the bonobo version of
eazel. Anyone know if the new bonobo snapshot is still in conflict with
the one used by nautilus?

Diego