Re: [Evolution] Annoying importing behaviour

On 14 Apr 2001 21:37:15 +0100, Mike Newman wrote:
On 14 Apr 2001 22:00:30 +0200, Andras Barany wrote:

But why? IMHO it would be logical to import the mail into the current
folder. If I want my mail to be imported to the Inbox I change to the
Inbox.

I'd prefer my filters to handle all new mail, *especially* if I was
migrating between clients or importing old archives or something.

ACK, that would be ideal. Or perhaps (I don't know if that's hard to
implement) the import dialog could ask where to put the imported mail?

Andras