[Evolution] [Mike Newman <mike gtnorthern demon co uk>] Re: [Evolution] Annoying importing behaviour

On 14 Apr 2001 22:00:30 +0200, Andras Barany wrote:

But why? IMHO it would be logical to import the mail into the current
folder. If I want my mail to be imported to the Inbox I change to the
Inbox.

I'd prefer my filters to handle all new mail, *especially* if I was
migrating between clients or importing old archives or something.

Mike

--
Mike Newman, Weston-super-Mare, UK | http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk