Re: [Evolution] filter on status

Perhaps try changing to a different folder and then back. And THEN
applying the filters, see if that works.

Jeff

On 12 Apr 2001 21:22:38 +0200, Ladislav Lhotka wrote:
On 12 Apr 2001 15:09:56 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Oops, I missed that. Okay, so the problem is that the folder isn't
synced when he reapplies the filters perhaps?

Actually, nothing happens as far as I can tell, also the
evolution-filter-log is not modified. The message stays in the Inbox and
the destination folder doesn't even get a copy. Could perhaps someone
try to reproduce the situation?

Lada

Zucchi?

Jeff