Re: [Evolution] filter on status

You have to apply filters to the message again, it won't filter
automagically once the status changes. That's not how incoming filters
work.

Jeff

On 12 Apr 2001 17:27:40 +0200, Ladislav Lhotka wrote:
Hello,

could someone please explain me how to use the filter on status "Read"
or "Important"? For example, I would like to receive all mail into my
Inbox and then after I read each message to move it into a specific
folder according to the sender - unless I delete it first.

So I set up a new filter for incoming mail containing:

Sender contains: somedomain.cz
Status is: Read
Status is not: Deleted

Action - Move To Folder: Somedomain

and also selected "Execute actions if all criteria are met"

When a message from somedomain.cz arrives to my Inbox, I select it
(i.e., read) and then press Ctrl-Y. Nothing happens, though. If I remove
the "Status is Read" criterion, the same message is moved to the
specified folder immediately after it is received from my POP server.

Regards, Lada