Re: [Evolution] filter on status

You have to apply filters to the message again, it won't filter
automagically once the status changes. That's not how incoming filters

On 12 Apr 2001 17:27:40 +0200, Ladislav Lhotka wrote:

could someone please explain me how to use the filter on status "Read"
or "Important"? For example, I would like to receive all mail into my
Inbox and then after I read each message to move it into a specific
folder according to the sender - unless I delete it first.

So I set up a new filter for incoming mail containing:

Sender contains:
Status is: Read
Status is not: Deleted

Action - Move To Folder: Somedomain

and also selected "Execute actions if all criteria are met"

When a message from arrives to my Inbox, I select it
(i.e., read) and then press Ctrl-Y. Nothing happens, though. If I remove
the "Status is Read" criterion, the same message is moved to the
specified folder immediately after it is received from my POP server.

Regards, Lada