Re: [Evolution] Should we kill the legal thread?

On 12 Apr 2001 10:26:35 +0930, Not Zed wrote:
Trust me, we are not doing this merely to make life tough for you, there
is a real licensing issue involved, and although we may be idealistic,
we are committed to producing a completely FREE mail client.

  BTW, just FYI: although it was not visible on this mailing list, I
already had this discussion with the OpenLDAP guys in private mail a
while ago, asking them to change the license to be GPL-compatible.

  The problem is that they claim their license already is
GPL-compatible, so they don't want to change it.

--
Ettore