[Evolution] Error while sending

Hi all,

Great big thanks to all, this program is great!

That said, I am suddenly getting the error while sending "RCPT TO
response error" when sending mail to any address with a different domain
than my return address.  I haven't installed anything new.  Using 0.8
(old I know, I am lazy about upgrading and it has been stable to now).
I looked through the archives and tried the suggestions of putting in
the email address "properly" but I get the same error.

Any thoughts, other than upgrading to a newer build?  Thanks!

--
MC Gonzalez