Re: [Evolution] evo .10, libunicode, and compile problems

On 06 Apr 2001 11:06:31 +0200, Spacemonkey wrote:
Tried it, without success.  :'"

Even removed the ambiguous "--with-pisock" as I'm not sure its related
to the pilot stuff.  Still no good.  config.log indicates that
pilot-link is found (and is an acceptable version), so I'm really at a
dead-end here.

Another question:  is it true that the pilot stuff is not included in
the snapshots (including SRPMS)?  Am I trying to compile something that
is just not there?

The pilot stuff is not enabled in the snapshot rpms currently but all
the code should be there.

You need to do ./configure --with-ldap=yes --enable-pilot-conduits=yes
--with-pisock=<pilot link prefix>

The e-util.c problem stems from a makefile error on my part.  Should be
fixed in CVS.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com