[Evolution] Edit Message as New

Hey All

Netscape has this great feature where you can edit a sent message as
new.  It would be great if you could do the same with evolution.  I just
tried to send an email to the evo list, but typed the email address in
wrong.  Whilst it wasn't difficult to open a new composer window and
copy the contents of the badly addressed message accross, it would've
been a lot more convenient to have been able to just right clicked and
selected "open message as new" which would open the current message in a
new composer window which was fully editable.

Also, I noticed while I was looking at netscape, that netscape gives you
two options from forwarding email.  Neither actually forwards the email
as an attachment, but I thought it wouldn't be bad to offer up two
options - forward inline or forward as an attachment -  so that people
could forward the email as they prefer.  You'd still need to default to
something for the forward button, but atleast it would give the
flexibility that most people seem to want. Personally I like the idea of
both being available at the same time.

mintSlice

--

rodd clarkson - code poet