Re: [Evolution] Gnome Calendar broke my Evolution calendar!

John Leach wrote:

I decided to bring in the trusty old gnome calendar program to view (and
add to) my evolution calendar (~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics
assuming it was in a standard format.  Everything opened up fine, I
edited the calendar and saved it.

Evolution uses the iCalendar format, while gnomecal uses the older
vCalendar
standard. So you shouldn't use them directly on each others' files.

We plan on adding a vCalendar importer before 1.0. But I don't think we
have
a way to convert vCalendar to iCalendar at the moment.

Damon