Re: [Evolution] Red carpet folds up and dies -- where are the packages?

Rpm 3.0.5 RH6.2 here, and RC works. I just ran rpm --rebuilddb once when it
had this kind of problem.

Xav

Le 2001.04.03 16:36:48 +0200, Michael Rothwell a écrit :
Latest RPM4? Or 3? I'm running RedHat 6.2 with RPM 3.0.5 ...

Neil Cooler wrote:

I bet that you're using a buggy version of rpm, or rpm database is a
little screwy.  Download the latest RPM and DB3 packages.

I bet that will cure your problem.

--Neil