Re: [Evolution] Red carpet folds up and dies -- where are the packages?

I did the same questions some days ago and I got several answers. The
one that really works for me was

ftp.ximian.com/ximian/evolution-snapshots/distributions

Diego

In order to get this working I need to download all the packages there
with versions greater than my currently gnome pre-1.4 installation.