From: Michael Rothwell
To: evolution helixcode com
Sent: 4/3/01 6:48 AM
Subject: [Evolution] Red carpet folds up and dies -- where are the packages?

Red carpet has started disappearing during the "install" phase. No crash

dialog; it just disappears. This has made it difficult to install the
Evo snapshots. Plus, I had to be very careful about the order and
groupings in which I installed the packages, or RC would crash. For
instance, selecting bonobo and its sdk package together crashes RC. I
generally have to install packages one at a time with RC, or I get a
crash.

Anyway, is there a place that I can manually download the Evo snapshot
RPMs?

-M