[Evolution] HTML-bug

I don't know if this is just in my old snapshot but here it goes.

the code will look something like this
<pre>
this is a line<br>
this is a new line<br>
</pre>

When showing this in evolution everything lookes great but under other html-viewers it has two line-breaks for each line (one from pre and one from br).  Outlook users don't like this.

I send this in html so you can test it.
<test>
This is a line
This is a new line
</test>
/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors | http://erik.bagfors.nu/
erik bagfors nu | Erik Bagfors engohol se